- Provides leadership across the Marketing Team to enable the successful execution of creative work by building strong relationships, ensuring strategic rigor in our brief process, and up-leveling our work by driving clarity and alignment between working teams
- Works closely with business unit stakeholders to align on priorities, clarify campaign objectives, and inform planning cycles
- Partners with creative counter-parts to brief in work and align on resourcing and briefing process.
- Allocates project ownership to team members and ensures workloads are balanced
- Manages interface between marketing campaign drivers and creative to make sure creativity is not compromised but objectives are met, and output is on brand
- Is a force for moving projects forward and creating an environment that enables quick, iterative creative solutions to business needs
- Lead the execution of the most impactful, integrated marketing campaigns by driving project milestones, keeping team informed, and delivering on time and within budget
- Leads meetings and provides high-level strategic counseling to go-to-market leaders in product and local marketing and other constituents to align on campaign objectives and creative deliverables at project kick-off and throughout the creative development as needed to keep projects on track
- Acts as primary point of contact to facilitate healthy relationships between partners and the creative team by applying empathetic interpersonal skills, strong communication, and a deep understanding of the brand values
- Develop and set expectations across team on best-in-class processes and ways of working
- Educate and train internal Marketing teams and external groups on how to work effectively with our creative team and write strong briefs
- Serve as mentor to marketing operations team members and provide leadership in developing and socializing best practices within the team and across the organization
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years experience is required
- A minimum of a Degree is required.
Location: Tema, Greater Accra