Having a laptop is NOT a must but a very STRONG advantage since online research, emailing and VOIP are vital. Tell all your sales and marketing friends to apply. We are accepting at least 200 new staff.
- Develop new channel opportunities with overseas educational institutions.
- To identify the right Agents and partners, nurture relationship with existing ones and monitor how marketing budget is being spent
- Meet set targets per intake
- Communicate reports to management as and when required
- Liaise with Admissions and other departments to ensure students’ applications are processed in a timely manner
- Design proposals and presentations with a strategic approach
- Develop, implement and manage a digital strategy to maximize client acquisition
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Proactively generate ideas to develop business opportunities
- Maximize student recruitment to achieve financial goals established for the region
- Prepare accurate weekly, monthly reports on target performance
- Ability to work towards achieving set goals and targets
- Any other duties assigned by operational head
Generally Expected Mindset and Altitude
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge
- Candidate should be committed, hardworking and ready to adapt to different working conditions
- Candidate should be comfortable with the English language both in writing and speaking
- Candidate should be ready to work in a startup serving the western and African market
- Candidate must have good inter-personal relations
- Candidate should be able to multitask, work under pressure, and within deadlines
Qualification Required & Experience
- Having a laptop is NOT a must but a very STRONG advantage since online research, emailing and VOIP are vital
- WASSCE / Bachelor's degree / HND or Advanced Diploma in Sales / Marketing / Communications / Advertising / Public Relations
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written)
- Strong computer skills and data analyses relative to the role
- Candidate must be able to travel across Ghana for sales and marketing activities
- Previous experience in student recruitment or visa assistance would be a plus
- Great selling skills
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in life insurance sales is an added advantage
- Applicants must live in and around Accra
Some Benefits of Working with Us
- Have a chance of working in one of the leading and high growing startups in Ghana
- Gain a working experience in a globally focused company
- Get to join a loving and respectable team that is focused and determined to creating wealth and employment in West Africa and beyond
- Get to work in a challenging and very dynamic environment to develop your personal skills
- Chances for fast promotion if you prove to be a valuable part of the team
- We are a start-up so the more skills you have, the better. We need people who are self-sufficient and goal oriented
How To Apply:
Before applying, please carefully read the requirements to know if you are a good match for the team.
Having a laptop is NOT a must but a very STRONG advantage since online research, emailing and VOIP are vital.
Apply now --- Tell all your sales and marketing friends to apply. We are accepting at least 200 new staff.
Closing Date: On-going recruitment, interview held every Saturday.