Reports to: Market Research Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generating accurate scripts, data tables and producing power points presentations
- Ensuring all programmes for projects set are smart.
- Designing of questionnaires for field research projects.
- Preparing data for presentations, producing tabulations and executing adhoc requests.
- Marketing, meeting with clients and participating in relevant conferences and seminars.
- Researching and collecting data or acquiring information on market, industry, economic, competitive conditions and trends relevant to companies intending to do research or some sort of analysis to help grow their business.
- Handling research enquiries, advising clients (both foreign and local) on investment opportunities in Ghana and the need for researching on new potential opportunities.
- Proper report writing on research data gathered from the field to aid clients in generating relevant insights from the data.
Qualification and Requirements
- Degree in Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Social Sciences. Master’s degree will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in researching, data analysis, scripting and report writing
- Fluent in English and the local language both in written and oral communication skills. Ability to speak French will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SPSS, SAT and Microsoft Excel.
Interested and Qualified Person's should Send CV and application letter to: [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.