A Reputable Company seeks the services of a Male Night Auditor
Job Title: Male Night Auditor
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra
- To be responsible for the security of the hotel and its guests overnight
- Use the Hotel Management Software (HMS) to posts room charges and other billings to guests account
- Complete all incident reports and distribute to relevant departments.
- Record any unusual occurrences or problems arising to the General Manger and take appropriate action.
- Record and post guests charge purchase transactions not posted by the front office staff
- Transfer charges and deposits to master accounts
- Verify all account postings and balances
- Monitors the current status of coupon, discount, and other promotional programs
- Track room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office statistics
- Prepares daily and weekly summary of cash, check, and credit card activities
- Track and summarises key metrics of operations for General Manager and Finance Manager.
- Prepare of End of day procedure.
- Run end of day process in hotel management software (HMS).
- Understand principles of auditing, balancing, and closing out accounts.
- Knows how to operate PMS, computer, and other front office equipment’s.
- Understand and knows how to perform check-in and check-out procedures
- Ensure that wake up calls are made promptly
- Be fully conversant with and adhere to hotel standards of operation and department procedures
- Be fully aware of all daily and weekly events in the hotel.
- Co-ordinate with the accounts department over any special billing requests and procedures.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of an HND
- At least 2 years experience