- Work directly with borrowers and effectively manage loan portfolio to maximize the recovery of loans.
- Send letters of confirmation to borrowers signed by the Head of Credit and Projects Department.
- Advise debtors of their legal liability under the loan agreement or contract.
- Ensure 100% recovery of all overdue loans.
- Liaise with the Bank’s Lawyer to pursue loan defaulters at the law court.
- Any other work that may be assigned you by the Head of Credit & Projects Department.
Qualification and Requirements
- A Minimum of a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University in the following areas (Marketing, Banking & Finance, Accounting, Commerce, Economics, Management or any related field
- A minimum of two (2) years in a similar role.
Applicant will report to the Head of Credit and Projects Department.