- The ideal candidate will double us the Manager for one of the branches of the company.
- Remotely have oversight responsibility of the companies loading point in Tema, Atuabo and Takoradi.
- Taking total management of delivery trucks of the company, including Safety Inspection and Non-Destructive test (NDT)
- Acquisition of stickers from the regulator of the Industry.
- Acquisition of Calibration Certificates from the Industry regulator.
- Bi-weekly reconciliation with all loading points.
- Following up with prices of competitors.
- Negotiations with Bulk Distribution Companies (BDC).
- Any other duties as may be assigned
Qualification and Requirements
- HND/Degree in Business Administration
- A Minimum of 3-5 years or more experience in the Gas Industry
- Be within the ages of 30- 45 years
- Must have IT skills.
- Fluent in English. Proficiency in Ewe or Hausa will be an added advantage.
- Technical Know-how of the Gas Industry will be an added advantage.
- Starting rate of GHS 1000 subject to increase based on Performance.