- Website design.
- Social media manager.
- Act as the first point of contact for staff and provide effective end-user support as required.
- Take ownership of any IT issues raised, carry-out investigation and resolve issues with minimal disruption to the business.
- Coordinate and oversee external IT support provider, escalate any technical issues as required and review effectiveness of service.
- Effectively engage and communicate with staff to understand how they are using IT systems, understand their problems and discuss solutions in a non-technical language.
- Help to develop internal guidance notes, training material and other procedural documents to help staff better understand and use our IT systems. Provide training to staff on IT systems as required.
- Follow regularly maintenance procedures for server, firewall and network infrastructure and manage various IT admin systems like issue logging, monitored antivirus, ISP, and backup.
- Keep all network and system documentation up-to-date.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of an HND in related field is required.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a similar role in a medium IT environment.
Qualified Candidates should send CV's to [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.