Job Title: IT
Directly Accountable to: Managing Director
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra
This role is to install, configure, maintain and provide after sales support for Healthcare IT (HCIT) systems (PACS/RIS) from Delft, including Delft’s Artificial Intelligence software(CAD4TB), in Ghana as well as other (African) countries.
- Installs and maintains HCIT software (RIS/PACS) and Hardware/Network equipment for Universal Delft and Delft Imaging Systems, in- and outside Ghana
- Installation, commissioning & configuration of computers/server’s hardware, operating system software, PACS archiver, TSS- and VIEWPRO application, CAD4TB, etc.
- Provides technical support to clients on phone/email/social media (helpdesk) or on- site when applicable
- Provides IT reports when applicable
- Provides Delft HCIT related training (both on-site and in classrooms) for end-users, Universal Delft colleagues and others (when applicable)
- Is responsible for adequate reporting and proper use of the Delft Field Management System (FSM) by Universal Delft staff and produces periodic relevant FSM-reports for the Managing Director
- Is responsible for complete IT infrastructure of Universal Delft office
- Assists in and initiates company related pre-sales activities
- Takes up any (IT) issue assigned by the Managing Director
- Pro-actively picks-up IT-related issues important for Universal Delft and notifies the Managing Director adequately, including an overview of possible actions if applicable
- Must be ready to travel inside and outside Ghana upon Company request.
- Must have and maintain a good understanding of DICOM, HL7, PACS, RIS, VPN, CAD4TB, Troubleshooting, Remote Support, etc.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in IT
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) is a plus
- SQL-certificate is a plus point
- Minimum three (3yrs) of experience in healthcare
- Self-motivated and action-oriented team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional, Service-oriented and Reliable
- Flexible, Dedicated and a person of Integrity
- Proficient in knowledge and use of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- A strong interest in the integration of IT and health care with good attention to detail.
- The capacity to combine a high degree of IT knowledge with creativity
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to learn quickly to take up possible future IT managerial role
Must have the ability to:
- Work independently with minimum supervision as well as within a team, and take initiative
- Plan, highly organized and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- High level of integrity – truthful, trustworthy and reliable.
Must have the ability to:
- Provide effective and timely information orally and in writing both upward and downward through the company communication channels.
- This includes presentation skills.
- Communicate effectively over the phone, in writing and in person with external stakeholders (i.e. customers)
- Develop and nurture relationships