A Reputable Company seeks the services of an Investment Manager
Job Title: Investment Manager
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra
- Responsible for the appraisal and evaluation of proposals and opportunities to determine economic viability of the investments
- Conduct sensitivity analysis of all fund investment under varying economic conditions
- Work with investment team to identify and manage investment issues and critical path that needs attention.
- Support Fund Establishment and Appraisal of Investment Memos
- Engage in fund raising and monitoring activities
- Review and recommend investment strategies
- Conduct fund analysis and review of fund structure
- Develop risk management strategies and rescue preparedness to address economic downturn
- Ensure resources of the investment department are appropriately managed and strategically invested to drive effectiveness and growth.
- Responsible for the coordination of work of the investment professionals
- Support management towards self-sustainability by exploring different funding sources
- Ensure compliance with all legal and statutory requirements and any agreed protocol
Qualification and Requirements
- A degree in Economics, Finance or a related field
- Second degree in a relevant field will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years experience or in a similar position
- Technical competencies - strong creativity, entrepreneurial skills, training and facilitation abilities, analytical skills and good knowledge of investment, finance. Excellent management, leadership and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and people service
- High integrity, professionalism and sense of confidentiality.
- Excellent knowledge of project management and financing, business restructuring, assets management and financial reporting.
- Good IT and modeling skills
- An in-depth understanding of the Ghanaian business and entrepreneurial development ecosystem is preferred
- Working knowledge of the regulatory environment such as Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), Ghana Stock Exchange (GSE) Regulations, The Banking Act, Companies Code and Tax Laws are also required