- Analyse financial statements and prepare financial and valuation models
- Assist in conducting due diligence on companies and industries by researching, reading financial statements and market data.
- Keep up to date with market developments, new investment products and all other areas that can affect the markets, e.g. movements in the economies of relevant countries.
- Utilize research tools effectively to conduct in-depth benchmarking analysis by countries, sectors, and companies
- Assist in preparations of detailed Confidential Information Memoranda and presentations describing the key features of client Companies.
- Contribute to the development of preparation of marketing documents which include pitch materials, offer documents to assist in securing deals with prospective clients.
Key Skills And Competence
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Possess a high level of attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to develop effective relationships within and outside the Company
- Possess good business understanding, problem-solving skills, and business intuition skills.
- Demonstrate high excel and PowerPoint skills to build financial analysis and models and make presentations.
- Strong research and quantitative skills, with preference for a background in financial analysis and modelling
Experience and Academic Qualification
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a corporate organisation.
- A minimum of first Degree in Banking and Finance, Economics, Accounting, or a related field. A master’s degree in the above courses will be an added advantage.
- A member of a professional Finance body such as ICA, CFA is an added advantage.