A Reputable Company seeks the services of an Investment Analyst
Job Title: Investment Analyst
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra
- Research into selected sectors of the economy where investments are being made.
- Undertake financial analysis of various business sectors
- Assist in monitoring investments and other projects
- Assist the investment team to evaluate current business processes and requirements and continuous improvements of same
- Assist the Investment team to identify, create and manage all the tools necessary to support and improve business processes, including project vision and scope documents.
- Assist to Evaluate and coordinate funding requests and programmes
- Perform other relevant duties as may be assigned
Qualification and Requirements
- A first degree in Mathematics, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics or Business Administration or its equivalent
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in a similar position.
- The technical competencies required include strong creativity, analytical skills, management and leadership abilities, excellent planning ability, and problem solving skills with firm focus on speed, quality and use of initiative.
- Knowledge in Financial Analysis, Investment Appraisal and Business Administration will be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and collaborative relationship building capabilities is required.
- Must be a quick learner with an ownership attitude accompanied by high integrity and professionalism.
- Good IT skills in excel and PowerPoint