Egality Law is a corporate and commercial law firm with offices in Ghana. We specialise in media, human rights, corporate and commercial law, and focus on clients that are seeking to serve the public interest.
We are grounded in principles of integrity, ethics and the public interest, and we benefit from two decades of experience with leading international law firms and multinational institutions.
An opportunity has arisen for an internship with our firm, with a view to being employed as a Junior Associate in future.
The successful individual will either be studying law or recently qualified at the Bar;
we will consider candidates who are up to two years qualified and international educational or work experience is desirable.
You must either be studying law, have a law degree or be a member of the Ghanaian Bar in order to apply for this role.
Tasks will include thinking through legal problems, research and assisting our team with drafting and other written work. There will also be some administrative duties. The selected individual will work closely with our Principal and stands to gain invaluable work experience.
- Strong academic performance at senior school and university level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Powerpoint are essential)
Applicants must apply by email to Miss Vanessa Rutherford - [email protected]. Contact telephone number +233 (0) 208 193 093. Applications should include:
- Handwritten cover letter, scanned as a pdf
- A copy of your Curriculum Vitae, including grades at high school and university
- Relevant certificates and documents (pdf also).
- Two recent examples of your written work, redacted as necessary.
Previous applicants need not re-apply.
Closing date: 30 November 2019