Qualification and Requirements
- Basic knowledge of social microfinance or other poverty alleviation methods
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and data management/analysis
- Ability to manage projects and supervise auditors to use sound internal control practices and manage risks
- Understanding of internal auditing standards and ability to fully comply with standards
- Demonstrated leadership capacity and ability to work independently, lead a team and bring new ideas
- Must be very dynamic and have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be willing to spend 90% work time on the field
- A minimum of an HND in Accounting
- Higher qualification in any of the following: Social Work / Social Science, Management / Project Management, ACCA ( 1,2,3) or Development-related discipline
- At least 3 years work experience
- Ability to communicate in Ga and Akan/Twi; additional local languages is a plus
- Knowledge of banking/financial business operations and risk-based auditing
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.