- Implements and manages the sales process by adhering to activity management principles, managing the daily activities of the sales agents, ensuring their team achieves production targets and monitor progress of agents.
- Manages the existing business process in terms of conservation and administration.
- Responsible for coaching and developing sales agents by establishing development needs per individual, conducting performance review sessions and team meetings; and evaluating competence of agents.
- Builds and sustains productive teams through close involvement in the recruitment and selection of agents, induction and support for new agents and identifying agents’ goals and motivators.
- Demonstrates exemplary behaviour and conduct in performance of duties.
- Develop approaches that best position products, services and financial advice to prospective clients to illustrate the client value proposition.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- HND in Sales/Marketing
- At least 2 years’ experience in managing sales teams
Location: Cape Coast
Qualified Applicants should send CV's to [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.