OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
Responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software and networks, voice and data including Closed Circuit Televisions (CCTVs).
Orient or train employees, consult with other experts in the field of practice and recommend future planning and development information technology resources.
Provide services effectively and efficiently to ensure maximum access and implementation of technology and services on the Company’s behalf
Manage information technology and computer systems:
- Plan, organise direct control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development.
- Discuss systems requirements, specifications, costs and timeliness with your superior.
- Design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems.
- Control the computer systems budget and expenditure in consultation with the Finance Manager.
Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software, which is not limited to:
- Troubleshoots hardware, software and network operating system.
- Be familiar with all hardware and software in existence
- Be familiar with network operating system.
- Provide orientation to new users of existing technology.
- Train staff about potential uses of existing and new technology.
- Provide individual training and support to personnel on request.
- Provide recommendations about accessing information and support.
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources.
Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access:
- Troubleshoot all technology issues.
- Maintain a log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance.
- Make recommendations about the purchase of technology resources.
- Research current and potential resources and services.
- Provide network access to all employees who have access to computers and laptops.
- Install work stations for the offices.
- Connect and set up hardware.
- Load all required software.
- Provide network accounts and passwords as required.
- Monitor security of the technology.
- Install and maintain foolproof and passwords.
- Input and maintain IP addresses.
- Advise employees on the security breach and/or change in password or security status.
- Ensure installation of lockout programmes.
- Identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate.
- Ensure hardware is stripped and secured before disposal.
- Update personnel access cards on the assigned machine.
- Recommend new devises, software, equipment that will benefit the Company.
- Ensure that all systems are up to date, and the work area is kept clean.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel was written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company's brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analysing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
- Oversee the functionality of the company’s Website.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organisation’s website
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and /or duplicate
- Create appropriate website content aligned to the organisation’s strategy
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.