Are you an experienced HR Officer looking for a new challenge and advancement in your career? Are you a creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge? We are looking for an experienced and passionate HR Officer who will manage construction workers and casual staff; sourcing, recruiting, interpreting and implementing HR policies and procedures, give us a chance to meet you!
- Planning and recruiting construction workers
- Assist in the management of construction workers
- Compensation management
- Collaborate with Line Managers in performance management and employee evaluation
- Communicate effectively with construction workers at their level
- Adhere to laws and regulations
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork
- 1 – 2 years of experience as an HR Officer in a construction industry
- Fair understanding of the Labor Law Act 651, with strong ethical standards
- Comfortable working on a construction site
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills focused on construction workers
- Problem-solver with good decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field. Additional HR education and certification will be a plus.