- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Maintains the work structure by updating, adjusting job descriptions and Job requirements for all positions in the Organization.
- Coordinating and documenting performance appraisal process and employee related performance issues
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Responsible for documenting and managing yearly training plan that captures, identifies staff developmental needs and skill gaps
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revision
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.