• Reporting to the Group Human Resources Director with dotted line to the General Manager, the HR Business partner will lead HR support services to one of our business units as a strategic business partner to the leadership team. In addition, this role will be a key member of the Human Resources team and will collaborate with other business partners and business leaders to ensure that strategic business objectives are achieved through effective human resources management.
• Develop and execute HR strategies to respond to changing business unit needs
• Understand the talent needs of the business unit and develop strategies to identify, attract, develop and retain employees
• Identify and utilise HR metrics (i.e. workforce data and trends, tum-over, etc.) to diagnose and proactively address or anticipate potential challenges to the business
• Partner with business unit leaders to formulate business plans and strategic workforce planning objectives.
• Partner with business unit leaders on organisational realignments and other change management initiatives
• Support the development of competency models and career/learning road maps; conduct competency and skill assessment as necessary
• Provide leaders with ongoing consultation and coaching on performance management tools and solutions
• Facilitate the Year-End Compensation Planning process as well as Employee Engagement and attention to detail.
• The goal is to create a dean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our
• Survey results analysis and action planning
• Support business with resolution of employee issues, investigations, career counseling and leadership coaching
• Partner with Finance and Business Unit leaders to facilitate hiring plans and forecasts
• Partner with business leaders on assessment of talent, succession planning and key talent movements
• Advise the business and ensure compliance with all employment policies and legislation’s
• Perform other job-related functions as assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or equivalent professional qualifications HR certification from a professional body- IHRMP, CIPD, SHRM etc
• 8+ years human resource business partner experience
• Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
• High level of initiative, analytical and problem- solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills
• Ability to influence and drive results
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with all levels
• Ability to partner with employees at all levels, including senior executives
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook)
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.