A Reputable Company seeks the services of Headteachers/Teachers
Job Title: Headteachers/Teachers
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra
- To manage, supervise and direct teachers in the teaching and learning, and ensure they adhere to school policy and procedures
- To manage, supervise teachers in preparation of long/short term forecasts, weekly lesson notes, delivery of early childhood curriculum
- To ensure teacher lesson plans, curriculum plans, supply requests, etc., are vetted and completed on time
- To take the lead with classroom Curriculum – Planning, Implementation and Evaluation
- To ensure all staff meet strict school deadlines
- To provide direction when needed for teaching staff in classroom
- To implement appropriate standards for children's discipline and behaviour
- To manage teachers in the assessment, monitoring and maintaining of accurate records of children’s progress and the preparation of termly reports
- To manage the teaching and learning of children in KG class
- To improve and maintain quality standards in the Nursery
- To maintain confidentiality, and meet strict deadlines at all time
- To liaise with outside agencies e.g. GES
- To carry out duties as directed by the Principal
- To raise expectations, challenge and support all students so that they reach high levels of achievement as measured by multiple assessments.
- To assume professional responsibility for providing learning experiences.
- Supervision of students in a supportive and positive climate that develops in each student the skills, attitudes, and knowledge.
- To meet and exceed the Curriculum Content, using approved curricula, materials and directives of the school.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of Degree in Education or Teacher Training Certificate
- At least 2 years or more work experience
- Applicants should have at least 5 years General accounting experience/ Internal audit Experience
REMUNERATION: Should be Attractive and Motivating.