Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the strategic development and tactical execution of the sales and marketing strategy across the organization aligned with the overall company strategy
- Provide leadership in identifying and developing new markets and customers to achieve business growth, and in charge of customer experiences related to corporate activities and in promoting the company’s brand.
- Ability to lead, coach, drive marketing and sales team.
- Responsible for the overall development, implementation and strategic management of innovative sales, marketing and brand campaigns and techniques.
- Full accountability for the strategic management of the Marketing, Brand and Customer Experience function, including external events, above the line and below the line etc.
- Accountable for management and directing the overall sales efforts relating to customer growth, revenue growth, and customer experience goals – both to achieve the annual and long term strategic ambitions of the company
- Collaborate across all departments at an executive and operational level to meet business objectives and deliver best-in-class product in market, including Client Services, Operations, and Product teams.
- Drive effective route-to-market strategy for all leading channels.
Marketing Brand and Customer Experience Function
- Develop the company’s overall branding, marketing and corporate communication strategies in line with the company’s business development objectives and market characteristics and trends.
- Accountable for the development of marketing collateral for marketing events and project sales in keeping with the marketing communication strategy of the Company
- Gather and maintain market insights on marketing propositions of competitors and trends and ensure sharing of insights with the sales teams to directly influence the strategic direction of the company.
- Develop and manage branding, advertising and marketing/promotion campaigns for corporate and project launches within budgetary allocations.
Qualification and Requirements
- Min of BA/BSC. Marketing and Sales or Business Administration.
- 7-10 years related experience with progressive management experience
- Post Graduate Qualification in Marketing, Certificate in Pharmacy or related field would be an added Advantage.