- Lead the development of ICT strategy and ensure the strategy supports the Banks objective including ongoing development in response to fast changing business environment
- Act to ensure availability of robust ICT platform and infrastructure to support the Bank’s operation.
- Prepare the Annual ICT Budget and monitor expenditure to ensure adequate returns on ICT investment.
- To manage on a day to day basis all local and Rural/Community Banking IT products in accordance with established security and performance standards set by ARB Apex Bank and the Bank of Ghana.
- Contribute to policy making on Information Technology Operations and Innovative procedures.
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise all IT related projects e.g. LAN, intercom and CCTV installation and-user training.
- In-Charge of the Organization’s Domain and Web-hosting services.
- Systems Antivirus Installation and Upgrade.
- Ensure that all computer hardware is well maintained/repaired and taken care of.
- Supervise the production of integrated entity database regularly
Qualification and Requirments
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree from a recognized University in the following areas (Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems), or any related field
- Relevant Professional Certificate e.g. CCNP ( Cisco Certified Network Professional), or MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional), or OCP (Oracle Certified Professional) will be an added advantage
- Must be very knowledgeable in T24 Temenos software.
- Must have relevant working experience with 3-5years proven banking experience in a Rural/Community bank.
Applicant will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.