Reports to: Management Team: CEO/CTO
Level: Mid Level Associate
● Finalize Partnership(s) and signing MoU/Working agreement with 2 key financial/banking institutions. These discussions are ongoing and are in various advanced stages
● Identify and sign MOU with Providers based on targets assigned and agreed with management (spread across pharmacies and hospitals/clinics, Labs, diagnostic centers etc)
● Drafting, initiating and executing GTM-strategies and marketing campaigns for various product lines
● Identify and sign MOU with Businesses for medPay Corporate plans based on targets assigned and agreed with management
● Coordinate with the signed providers and businesses for service/product onboarding and utilization
● Follow-up and provide medPay Technologies with feedback from product usage during pilot duration.
● Develop and manage partner and sponsor relationships including preparing promotional and sponsor presentations and materials.
● Coordinate on information spread - bulk sms, emails, online ads, activations & promotions etc
● Maintain Customer Service channels
● Other projects and tasks as assigned.
● Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Social Science, or Business from a reputable Institution.
● Energetic, creative and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
● Self-starter with the ability to work with little to no supervision
● High attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
● Hard-working and team-oriented.
● Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office applications including Google Drive.
● Experience in the healthcare/hospitality sector is a plus.
● Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
● Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
● Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
● Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment.
● Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
● Integrity and confidentiality
Basic Pay: GHS1000
Transport/Call Allowance: GHS200
Location: East Legon (Adjiringanor)