- Lead and drive the development of workshop & spare parts function in line with strategic and business plans and values, working closely and collaboratively with the Business Heads to assist in the delivery of cohesive, high quality services & spares networks.
- Work closely with the Business Heads to assess and evaluate technical needs with respect to impact and effectiveness of delivery and development with respect to their area of business.
- Lead, mentor & drive a team to develop and implement a strong and relevant reporting framework to measure quantitatively – and demonstrate qualitatively – outputs, outcomes and impacts.
- Develop and maintain appropriate technical/operational standards and quality assurance processes for monitoring team output and ensuring delivery of tasks to agreed standards and within deadlines and budgets.
- Responsible for the application of budgetary controls to establish deviations from planned results and budgets and suggest timely course of action to the Technical Head for rectifying the situation with emphasis Actual operational performance, Growth rate, solutions for operational and technical difficulties encountered, maximization of sales & manpower planning etc.
- Manage & control operational, fixed & variable cost so as to ensure that the total investment in spare parts is commensurate with the turn over being achieved.
- Will be responsible for relationship management with channel partners, suppliers & dealer service development in order to maximize business opportunities.
- Focus on customer satisfaction keeping in line with the brand for quality experience & sustain consistent growth.
- Lead, develop & mentor the team to ensure high standards of service delivery and adherence to timelines.
- Ensure operational dexterity and adherence of all systems, procedures, SOPs/SLAs in order to maintain uniformity & render good service.
- Develop and implement marketing programs and campaigns to augment sales and sales forecasts for the spare parts business.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in Information Technology, from an accredited university. A post-graduate business degree such as MBA will be advantageous.
- Minimum 10 -15 years’ professional experience In technical services & spares with minimum 5-8 yrs in team management abilities.
- Expats preferred, locals can also apply
- Deep understanding of the design of appropriate technology and relevant operational and strategic economic development activities in West Africa.
- Very strong technical competence; should have working knowledge of ERP; having managed AMC & SLA.
- Professional experience in supporting/managing complex networked systems and an enterprise data center. At least two years of technical experience must have been in a supervisory or management capacity.
- Exceptional management, organizational and coordination skills with proven ability to prioritize and control a demanding workload and work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Good understanding of all preferred technology components and active interest in technology developments.
- Knowledge of the structure and business requirements combined with the vision and ability to successfully apply a broad range of technology solutions to bring business benefit to the organization.
- Ability to develop influential customer relationships, plans, sales strategies, presentations, and proposals - Strong sales team leadership skills with a successful sales growth track record.
- Demonstrated executive level relationship building.
- Ability to build a connection to key stakeholders and establish credibility quickly.
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
Competencies / Skills
- Strong business & financial acumen.
- Entrepreneurial instincts with high personal integrity.
- Strong customer mindset.
- Strong leadership and team building skills with track record of achievements.
- Self-starter with initiative and able to manage team to achieve goals.
- Strategic thinker with an ability to develop and drive strategy.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Executive level presentation skills; Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Computer Literacy in Microsoft Office(PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.