PEG delivers Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) asset-based financing to consumers who lack both access to reliable electricity and formal banking services. PEG’s anchor product - a basic solar home system that includes six lights, a phone charger, a radio, and a TV - allows consumers living on $5-10 per day to access clean light for working and studying after hours, avoid harmful air pollution from kerosene based lighting solutions, and also build credit for additional products and services over time. To date, PEG has raised over $45 million and has over 450 full time staff across Ghana, Ivory Coast and Senegal. PEG has also won numerous awards, including the prestigious 2017. Ashden International Award for excellence in sustainable energy, and was named as one of the “fastest growing companies in Africa” by the London Stock Exchange.
PEG Africa is looking for a Group HR Manager who will support PEG’s rapid growth across West Africa
Job Title: Group HR Manager
Job Location: Adenta, Greater Accra
- Recruiting for senior roles including director-level and technical hires.
- Developing remuneration and benefit structures with consistencies across multiple markets.
- Performance management and talent development for senior executive roles.
- Legal and compliance issues across West African (anglophone and francophone) markets.
- Management of administrative group requirements, including contracts,
- salaries and administering PEG Africa’s technical tools.
- Management of key events, including leadership development events,strategic planning offsites, and regular town halls
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of a Degree
- At least (4) years’ experience in a similar role
- Must be able to speak French and English
PEG is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race and religion are encouraged to apply.