- Create designs, concepts and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type
- Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or supervisors and making necessary changes
- Use computer software to generate new images
- Use Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for client or supervisor
- maintains an archive of images, photos or previous work products
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer
- Prepare notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations and other artwork, using computer
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services
- Research new design concepts
- Photograph layouts, using camera, to make layout prints for supervisors or clients
Qualifications And Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree is required.
- Atleast 2 years experience is required.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.