GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME – SOFTWARE TESTING & VERIFICATION SPECIALISATION
EMPLOYMENT PATHWAY FOR YOUNG GRADUATES IN GHANA
- Are you fascinated about technology and its ability to change the world?
- Do you have HND in ICT with good working knowledge of software programming, or a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, other Engineering Programmes or Natural Sciences?
- Are you looking for a great career in the digital world?
- Are you looking to specialise in Software Testing & Verification for your career?
- Are you willing to undergo 6 months intensive training in IT/Digital Skills?
- Are you willing to relocate to Takoradi in the Western Region of Ghana to be enrolled in our Training Academy?
- If you answer yes to the above questions, a golden training and possible employment opportunity awaits you at AmaliTech.
AmaliTech is a social business empowering the next generation of technology leaders in sub-Saharan Africa that reinvests its surplus in further training, network growth and local community support on the ground.
As a global talent accelerator, AmaliTech provides free IT training courses to skilled youth in regions of great need. We offer employment pathways into the digital sector, accompanying young talents from recruitment to employment.
Our training academies give local youth the necessary digital skills for employment. Subsequently, successful Graduate Trainees are empowered to apply their acquired skills in the local and international job market. AmaliTech Training Academy Limited Ghana was initially founded and has been in full operations in 2019.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
A diverse workforce is an important driving force of an efficient tech ecosystem. Therefore, AmaliTech promotes gender equality and the inclusion of persons living with disabilities. We are determined to be one of the market leaders in the global drive for employment equality. We celebrate diversity, thrive on creating an inclusive environment for all employees and aiming for balance in our workforce.
OUR GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME (SOFTWARE TESTING & VERIFICATION)
The AmaliTech Graduate Trainee Programme (Software Testing & Verification) is open to graduates with a minimum of an HND in ICT with good working knowledge of software programming, or a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, other Engineering Programmes or Natural Sciences who are willing to be enrolled in our Training Academy to undergo intensive training for a period of (six) 6 months in Software Testing & Verification.
Trainees must continuously prove their ability to grasp and understand the topics and skills being taught to keep them in the Graduate Trainee programme. Our Training Academy is located in Takoradi which means candidates should be willing to live in or relocate to Takoradi (in situations where candidates live elsewhere). After successful completion of the training programme, AmaliTech provides the Graduate Trainees with various employment pathways in the tech ecosystem.
- Minimum of an HND in ICT with good working knowledge of software programming, or a bachelor’s degree or Higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, other Engineering Programmes or Natural Sciences;
- Must have strong interest in software testing and quality assurance.
Persons Living with Disabilities (PWDs) who need further assistance and support for the application process should please reach out to our HR Team by sending a message to [email protected] or call our team on +233 501 697 288. Should you contact our HR team, kindly provide us with information about your disability and how you would need assistance to complete our application process regarding your specific situation.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Our Graduate Trainee Programme runs in a cycle and applications are received from the beginning of any recruitment window to its deadline. Screening of applications start immediately as we receive them throughout the cycle until the deadline of the current window. Candidates who meet the minimum eligibility criteria are then contacted to take an online assessment in English and Mathematics that lasts for a maximum period of 30 minutes. Afterwards, further shortlisting is done by the recruitment team and successful candidates are invited for an on-site Assessment.
Next, candidates who pass the on-site assessment are invited for a face to face interview at a designated venue. Once candidates prove themselves capable of fitting into the AmaliTech Training Academy, an offer is made and candidates are enrolled into our Training Academy.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested applicants should apply directly at careers.smartrecruiters.com/AmaliTech and follow the instructions to apply.
Deadline for the submission of applications is January 31, 2020.