We are a consulting, training and coaching firm in Agility (Agile) Services in the country is currently looking for a resourceful, reliable and energetic Global Events Lead to help with their operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for marketing, raising funds for events, managing all communications and also managing associates to drive the key revenue targets.
- Lead in raising Sponsorship for Company events.
- Lead in getting exhibitors for Company events.
- Lead in selling event tickets.
- Manage business associates to drive the key revenue targets.
- Drive marketing communication for all company events.
- Manage all internal and External communications for company events.
- Ensure the continued growth of the company’s event and maximization of profit.
- Manage calendars to include the coordination of events.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders.
- Send out brochures with standard letters and participate in pro-active publicization of event.
- Provide event orders and financial reports as needed for every event.
- In conjunction with all relevant partners ensure that the levels of Customer experience are market leading and the customer feedback is analyzed.
- Present a professional company image and positive attitude.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Marketing or related discipline (MBA is an added advantage).
- 7 years or more working experience.
- With at least 2 years managerial experience
- Previous Event sales experience is an added advantage.
- Self-starter, able to work with very little supervision.
- Goal and results driven
- Willingness to work weekends and evenings.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must have pleasant disposition, very articulate, highly motivated, young, energetic, and embrace challenges.
- Must have excellent organizing and planning ability.
- Must be a team player.
- Strong client orientation.
- Must be versatile and able to multi-task.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, ability to motivate self and staff.
- A keen interest in IT issues.