A Reputable Hospital seeks the services of a General Surgeon
Job Title: General Surgeon
Job Location: Ashiaman, Greater Accra
- Examine patients and make diagnoses to determine the need for surgery.
- Review patient medical history and plan the best procedure for treatment.
- Evaluate and advise patients on the risk involved with having surgery.
- Perform surgical procedures to prevent or correct injury, disease, deformities and patient function while adhering to regulatory and ethical protocols.
- Follow established surgical techniques during surgery.
- Prescribe preoperative and postoperative treatment and procedures.
- Ensure sterility in the operating room, and all equipment and instruments.
- Oversee all treatment prior to and post-surgery, and identify associated risks.
- Maintain the highest regard for patient dignity. Coordinate follow up meetings with patients and monitor health condition after surgery or treatment.
- Assist the Ortho-Trauma specialist in some cases.
Qualification and Requirements
- A Minimum of a Masters Degree in Surgery from an Accredited Institution
- At least 3 years working experience.