- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, facility officers, maintenance staff, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the firm ’s services
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages of staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers
- Will plan and supervise the activities of an extensive and diverse workforce to ensure the smooth and profitable running of business
- Must be a team player and an effective leader, able to set examples and foster a climate of cooperation.
- Will be a key person of reference for employees and clients as well as external vendors.
Qualification and Requirements
- Proven experience as Hotel/Facilities Manager or relevant role
- Understanding of all Hotel/Facilities management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset with a demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or its equivalent with not less than 10 years’ experience in a similar position
- Age Limit: Not less than 40 years
Candidates who meet the above requirements (both Local and Expats) must send their CV and a covering letter with valid telephone numbers/email to the address below
The Managing Director
Email: [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.