- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Salary- Gh 1500- Gh 2000
- Fuel monthly Gh 400
- Health insurance
- 5% commission on company commissions.
Qualification and Requirements
- At least 3 Years experience in a similar position
- Must be a marketing oriented person with proven results.
- A minimum of an HND/Degree is required.