- Overseeing daily business operations in sales and workshop in Accra and all operational showrooms and service centers.
- Planning, developing, and implementing all sales strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities (Internal and External) of the department.
- Developing and Implementing growth strategies
- Monitoring and ordering stock across all showrooms
- Setting sales and profit targets and ensuring its achievement
- Ensuring continuous optimization of all business processes in Sales, Administration, workshops and warehouses
- Developing and sustaining strategic partnerships with local and international organizations that are critical to the company’s success
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Business Administration or relevant course
- 5-10 years experience in the automobile industry
- Leadership, Operations and Auto mobile Sales/Service
- Competence in Sales, Business Management, Financial Management and Budgeting
- Oral and written communication
Interested and eligible applicants may submit their applications via email to [email protected]
The application package should include;
- Cover letter
- Resume or CV
- Desired salary
- Contact information of three professional references.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.