Department: Asset Management
Reports Directly to: Head, Funds Manager
Sourcing for funds:
- Increasing the company’s portfolio by marketing the company’s services to potential clients (companies and individuals). in line with the stated regulations.
- Act as an intermediary between the company and the client.
- Ensure client documentation (KYC) is accurately and fully completed.
- Ensure you meet set targets.
Providing Investment Advice:
- Providing investment and financial management advice to clients.
- Advising clients on long-term strategies for financial management and explain how a particular fund fits into their overall goals.
- Complete Financial Transactions:
- Complete financial transactions on behalf of their clients and the funds they manage.
- Weigh the risks and benefits of each transaction, determining whether they fit into the fund’s strategies and deliver value to clients.
Maintain Portfolio Records:
- Maintain records and documentation related to investments and transactions of Clients.
- Submit weekly reports to supervisor (Head, Fund Manager) on weekly activities.
Ensure Adherence to Financial Regulations:
- Submit documents and reports to regulators on or before stated deadlines.
- Ensure investment activities adhere to financial industry regulations.
- Investment expertise
- Client service
- Familiarity with financial regulations
- Networking skills
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Minimum of 1 st Degree
- Ghana Stock Exchange Security Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years related experience.
Salary: Gh 2000 to 4000