The Firm is a solely owned Human Resource Consultancy firm located in Tema that started its operations in January 2018 as a Training and Recruitment firm for small scale organizations and gradually expand its services to larger organizations.
Periodic Entrepreneurial Training programs are also organized for Young Entrepreneurs. We also provide Graphic Design and Cleaning Services to organizations.
There are a large number of small scale industries or enterprises here in Ghana and abroad that are not able to survive as a result of huge service charges meted out to them by service providers, as such Yawny Consults is reaching out to such organizations with affordable but top of the class services.
Job Title: French Tutor
Job Location: Accra(Tema), Greater Accra
- Encouraging high standards in all aspects particularly with respect to the persons they teach
- Encouraging consultation, review and improvement during his lessons
- Planning and preparing well structured lessons that are appropriate to the abilities of all students and the syllabus being taught.
- Generating enthusiasm for the subject and encouraging all participants to work to their full potential
- Promoting high standards of behavior by propagating a positive, proactive approach to studying
- and build proactive relationships with students.
- Setting assignments that are appropriate to the level of study of class participants and assessing
- work accurately and frequently, giving thoughtful and meaningful feedbac
- Promoting high standards of/for our organization
- Respecting the needs of colleagues, deadlines and team cohesion
- Keeping up to date with developments in the subject area and with education in general
- Market/sell the services of the organization to prospective clients
- Reporting to manager on a weekly and monthly basis
- Perform any other duties required from time to time
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of Degree in French with other relevant certifications
- Must be a member of a recognized professional body
- At least 1-2 years Teaching experience
- Must have a bubbly demeanor and tolerant
- Must have good to excellent reporting skills
- Microsoft office proficient