- Promote French across the curriculum
- Prepare planning documentation, as required, in keeping with departmental schemes and policies.
- Contribute to French Curriculum preparation
- Prepare French lesson notes
- Write termly reports on the children
- Be abreast of contemporary educational issues and proactive in the implementation of new strategies
- Utilize information communication technology in their teaching and develop cross curricular links
- Undertake appropriate further training as part of the professional development programme
- Ensure that the classroom environment is conducive to high quality education Set targets for raising achievement among the school pupils
- Develop an understanding of learning needs and the importance of raising achievement among pupils
- Maintain appropriate class assessment records
Qualification Required & Experience
- Must have at least two or more years of working experience in the field
- A minimum of an HND is required
Qualified candidates should send CV's to [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.