- Investigating and planning the most appropriate route for a shipment, taking account of the perishable or hazardous nature of the goods, cost, transit time and security
- Negotiating contracts, transportation and handling costs
- Obtaining, checking and preparing documentation to meet customs and insurance requirements, packing specifications, and compliance with overseas countries’ regulations and fiscal regimes
- Liaising with third parties to move goods (by road, rail, air or sea) in accordance with customer requirements
- Arranging insurance and assisting the client in the event of a claim
- Arranging payment of freight and other charges or collection of payment on behalf of the client
- Utilizing e-commerce, internet technology, and satellite systems to enable real-time tracking of goods
- Handling customs clearance documentation for both import and export.
- A minimum of an HND/Degree is required.
- At least 3 years of experience
Salary Range: Ghc 1500 – Ghc 2000
Location: Greater Accra, Abeka Lapaz