A Reputable Company seeks the services of a Food Factory Mechanic
Job Title: Food Factory Mechanic
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra
- Build and assemble machines or mechanical components according to requirements
- Inspect machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues.
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner
- Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems
- Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components
- Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery
- Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to machine or vehicle users
- Keep logs of work and report on issues
Qualification and Requirements
- Proven experience as Mechanic with at least 2 years in a working experience.
- Excellent knowledge of machinery and hydraulic, electrical and other systems and their components
- Aptitude in using various hand tools (screwdrivers, hammers etc.) and precision measurement tools (e.g. callipers)
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read instruction, blueprints etc.
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work day or night
- A problem-solving ability
- Very good physical strength and stamina
- HND is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is a definite plus