- Meeting with and identifying the financial and investment requirements of customers.
- Asking the client questions about what his/her financial requirements will be in the immediate and distant future.
- Making suggestions out of the company’s product portfolio, based on the customer’s requirements.
- Clearly enumerating to the client the risks involved with making particular investments.
- Providing brokerage services to clients.
- Ensuring that all required paperwork is completed and that no legal issues are being violated.
- Giving advice to clients when asked about the suitability of a particular investment.
- Maintaining client relationships with the firm.
- Active perusal of new potential clients.
- Minimum qualification is first degree
- Sales and marketing Experience( Minimum 3 years)
- Evidence of access to high net-worth individuals
- Aged 30 and above
- Self-motivated individuals
- Ability to build and manage a sales team in addition to meeting personal target
- Very attractive and competitive remuneration package
Interested and Qualified Person's should send CV's to application:[email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.