To handle, prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of the company.
Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles. Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements. Establishing and enforcing proper accounting systems, policies and principles.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups every ten (10) days
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Advice weekly on Accounts payable/receivable
- Cash receipts, General Ledger, Payroll and utilities
- Treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Capital assets reconciliations
- Trust account statement reconciliations
- Check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity
- Coordinate annual audits
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to documents transactions
- Managing obligations to suppliers, customers, and third party vendors
- Processing bank deposits
- Reconciling financial statements
- Prepare , send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Submit tax forms
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable monthly
- Update internal audit/ accounting databases and spreadsheets
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an HND or Degree is required.
- At least 3 years experience is required.