● Tracking of Purchase Orders, Invoices, Payment Vouchers and Sales Invoices
● Raising Invoices for Customers and Reconciliation of Sales Ledgers
● Disbursement of Petty Cash and writing of Payment Vouchers
● Collecting Time sheets, entering in time systems and filing
● Filing of Statutory Payments & Receipts
● PAYE & SSNIT & other Pension payments
● Renewal of legal & Statutory Permits
● Bank Reconciliation and Bank Lodgment
● Collecting Receivables and Advising on Overdue Receivables
● Tracking Staff Advance & Expenditure
· A higher National Diploma or Diploma in Accounting & Finance
- ACCA Part 2/ CA Part 2
Knowledge and experience
· At least Three years of relevant experience
· Strong numeric skills and finance-related work background
· Experience in use of computerized accounting systems and reporting too
. Must be able to Drive and have a licence
- PAYE & SSNIT & other Pension, GRA payments
● Financial and Management Accounting Background.
● High level of computer literacy, especially in MS Excel and accounting software e.g. Exact or Sage Accpac. Knowledge of other IT packages and their implementation an advantage.
● Knowledge of Ghanaian Tax Laws
● Good analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for details.
● Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Excellent communication skills required with strong client orientation.
● Able to participate effectively in a team-based, information-sharing environment, collaborating and cooperating with others
● Demonstrated organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and complete work within deadlines
● An exposure in working with other nationalities
● Interpersonal skills and cultural awareness
● Willingness to work long hours if required
● Promote and model a positive, professional and respectful office culture
● Having a Ghanaian driver’s license will be an advantage
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.