The African Talent Company seeks the services of a Finance Manager
Job Title: Finance Manager
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra
- Lead implementation of a financial management system to ensure all aspects of the day to day running of the factory are captured accurately and reconciled correctly to form the basis for the Company’s Accounts.
- Complete monthly reporting against budget identifying gaps and drivers of any overspend. Proactively suggest areas to optimize and save on factory costs.
- Work with external accountants to produce quarterly and annual accounts that can be externally audited.
- Oversee petty cash processes and reconciliations.
- Support with external cheque payments at various banks & institutions such as DHL, Logistics partners, GRA, SSNIT, etc.
- Continuously monitor Company financial systems for any risks of misuse or uncontrolled spend and flag areas of concern immediately to the Factory GM.
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of a Masters Degree
- At least 3-4 years as a finance manager
- Must have used ERP and IBM ESS software
SALARY: GHC 5000