We are a Reputable Financial Institution seeking to engage the services of an experienced, self-motivated personnel to be employed as Finance Manager
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Accra, Greater Accra
- Prepares monthly management reports and compares actual performance with budgeted performance;
- Prepares Branch by Branch monthly financial performance report to reflect each branch performance;
- Responsible for corporate tax issues and posting payroll journals
- Prepares and submits monthly and quarterly statutory reports to BOG and others;
- Ensures the company’s compliance with requirements by regulatory bodies;
- Reviews monthly bank reconciliations for all company bank accounts and ensures reconciling differences are posted;
- Responsible for management of company fixed assets, fixed assets schedules and depreciation;
- Responsible for preparing end of year financial statement for external audit.
Qualification and Requirements
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline;
- Must be a qualified member of ACCA , ICA or CIMA;
- Minimum of 5 years working experience;
- Experience with mass marketing industries such as fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) or mobile telecommunications is preferable. Firms such as MTN, Vodafone, Accra Brewery,Guinness Ghana, Fan Milk, Coca-Cola, Nestle, Unilever, Procter & Gamble etc.
- Good working knowledge of IFRS;
- Very good analytical and report writing skills;
- Good knowledge of the requirements of Bank of Ghana, and other regulatory agencies;
- Experience in financial modeling using Microsoft Excel.
Kindly send your CV's to: [email protected]