We are an FMCG production and manufacturing company seeking to meet the needs of Ghanaians in the food and beverage industry.
- As the Finance and Administration Manager, you will lead on the finance and administration functions of the organization, ensuring that the organization is transparent, accountable, and able to mitigate risks as it moves forward.
- The role will involve maintaining oversight of our income, cash flows, accounting, and financial practices across the organization.
- You will work closely with the Managing Director and management team to maintain oversight on financial planning and decision making, producing user friendly management reports, and play an active role in fundraising and proposal development from the financial perspective.
- You will be a committed and talented individual who will be part of our Management Team, and will proactively engage in supporting leadership of the organization.
- Within this body, you will provide technical advice on financial management and planning.
- The Management Team will work closely with you to ensure they and their teams meet all key performance objectives in relation to financial management.
- Responsible for day to day management and providing leadership, direction and management of the finance, accounting and Administrative team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Payroll Administration
- Ensure all employees comply with regulatory and company requirements for personal and facility safety.
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders.
- Oversee and implement all recruitment, orientation processes of the company and report same.
- Oversee and execute performance management system as well as compensations and reward system.
- Responsible for all human resource functions of the company
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Financial management, Accounting function, Financial controls and risk management, administration, operations, human resources and development
Qualification Required and Experience
- Minimum bachelor degree in accounting or professional qualification from a reputable institution
- At least 5 years’ middle to senior level experience in an accounting and financial management function, preferably in an FMCG organization.
- Proven experience leading administrative support, goods procurement, contracts management, and human resources in a national or international organization
- Proven experience with computerized accounting, and knowledge of QuickBooks and other multi-currency accounting software
- Proven experience leading an effective finance and administration team
- Demonstrated experience using sound judgment in resolving problems
- Ability to initiate and complete assignments and to work under demanding circumstances with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to establish priorities and to plan, organize, coordinate and monitor own work plan and provide advice and supervision to others
- Professional and independent working style, highly motivated and well-organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at a time
- Proven professional demeanor; able to present a professional image of the organization at all times
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel applications, as well as electronic communications
Interested and qualified person's should send CV's to [email protected], and indicate role in the Email Subject
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.