- You will be In-charge of all the warehouses- to maintain the warehouses and ensure that stocks take are accurate and correct and updated with the help of the Junior Supervisor and Customer Service officer. Any discrepancies should be reported immediately
- You will draw up quarterly training schedule for all cleaners
- Training of contract site cleaners
- You will be responsible for all chemical cleaning demonstration to prospective clients
- You will be responsible for all field assessments for the preparation of quotations
- You will liaise with the Manager and to learn how to prepare quotations
- You will be in- charge of all installations of dispensers
- You will be responsible for the rotation of stocks
- You will be responsible for relieving at all branches
- You will regularly update yourself of all new product (application, uses, colour, etc)
- You are to ensure efficient use of chemicals by all cleaners at all branches to reduce wastage
- Ensure the office is clean and tidy at all times
- Ensure that all the items are well arranged for easy accessibility
- Recruit and train cleaners
- Ensure proper routine branch check supervision
- You will attained to all fumigation works
- You will take lead in all Cleaning Jobs
- You must have a valid driver’s license and must ride as well
- You may be required to work on odd hours and on weekends
- You will be required to travel to the company’s other sites in other regions
- You will be required to show a very high level of professionalism and commitment
Please be informed that your performance will be appraised based on the undersigned capabilities. Management therefore reserves the right to take further action for the non-performance of the stated duties.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.