Designation: Field Monitoring Officers
Location: Kumasi (Suame and Adum)
Start date: Immediately
Working hours: Daily 8h00 till 17h00 or as required to fulfill one’s responsibilities.
- Responsible for the compilation and the maintenance of a database of all ‘susu’ clients assigned;
- Responsible for visiting and familiarising with all ‘susu’ clients;
- Responsible for educating ‘susu’ clients on all features and alerts of the Cash Saver Product and any other savings product;
- Responsible for demonstrating to clients what they should expect after a transaction;
- Responsible for ensuring that pass book balances are consistent with system balances;
- Responsible for ensuring a system reconciliation of all susu related activities with the savings back office at the end of day;
- Responsible for occasionally contacting on the spot cash counts on ‘susu’ clients;
- Responsible for updating the Savings Unit on any suspicious activities of ‘susu’ staff;
- Responsible for visiting the homes of ‘susu’ Staff of the Company;
- Responsible for visiting the homes and work places of guarantors of Susu Staff;
- Responsible for any other task(s) that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualification and Requirements:
- A Bachelors’ Degree or HND is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems including general keyboard skills, Microsoft office and e-mail.
- Minimum of One (1) year field collections experience
- Good knowledge of customer facing sections
- Basic knowledge of customer service standards
Skills / Attributes
- Communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Team Player;
- Analytical skills;
- Information Gathering skills;
- Thorough knowledge of loan management;
Any interested applicants should forward their CV to [email protected]