- You are responsible for generating sales of the product or service by identifying potential customers or clients, offering them your product or service and persuading them to make a purchase or investments
- Advertising product on personal social media networks
- Spreading brand awareness through word-of-mouth marketing techniques
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or workshops to raise brand awareness
- You are required to prepare daily, monthly, and yearly sales and marketing reports and share with your immediate supervisors
- Set marketing and sales goals to achieve revenue growth.
- Maintain open communication with all customers on day-to-day issues
Qualification and Requirements
- Qualification SHS graduate or Diploma/HND graduate and Degree holders
- He/she is responsible for the overall profitability and growth of the affiliate customer base that is assigned to them by the management.
- He/she should be fluent in English Language, able to express oneself.
- He/she must be able to prepare reports and have command over grammar and spellings and ability to read and write.
- 2 Branded uniforms each.
- Marketing Tools Kit
Salary Break Down
- Salary Ghc 1,000 basic tied to sales
- Transport and Credit of GHc 200 a month
- Bonus/Commission: 25% on each sale. A monthly accumulation of Ghc 2,000 when 100 new customers Sign up each week
Kindly send CV's to: [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.