Our rapidly growing company is looking for a motivated business development officer to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals in the Ashanti Region especially Kumasi. Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent and business know-how. Successful applicants should be team players who not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity, but also know what it takes to lead and realize that opportunity. We’re especially looking for someone with great communication skills, as you’ll be expected to interact with executives and clients on a daily basis. Preference will be given to candidates who plan to stay and grow with our company for the foreseeable future.
- Analyze current and past market trends, such as sales reports, and provide strategies increase revenue in a cost efficient manner
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients
- Contribute towards creation of company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets
- Devise strategies to help improve sales including one-to-one engagement with potential end-users
- Develop a comprehensive strategy towards the achievement of the set target and goals with set KPIs
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential clients
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, accounting or related field
- 2+ years’ experience working in a marketing or business development role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Top-notch analytical skills — to spot the right opportunities
- Demonstrate an understanding of the cosmetics industry and potential marketing opportunities in the Ashanti Region
- Ability to drive
- The ability to research new markets as needed and engage with stakeholders