A company requires the services of a suitably qualified and enthusiastic individual to join its team. We are suppliers of poultry, poultry product, livestock and livestock products.
Job Title: Farm supervisor
• Supervises personnel in the day-to-day functions of operational and administrative work.
• Ensures that all policies and procedures are aligned with corporate goals and initiatives and comply with regulatory guidelines
• Analyze and reviews internal and industry changes and recommend changes that may impact business needs
• Identify new business opportunities
• Maintain Relationship with all company clients
• Manage the various company departments and report weekly and monthly to the board
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/Degree or its equivalent
• 2 to 3 years’ experience in supervisory role.
• Good research, critical thinking and analytical skills
• Good interactive and interpersonal skills
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of social media platforms
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to work independently.
• Good knowledge of different business functions
• Strong leadership qualities
• Effective Time Management Skills
• Strong work ethic
• Good Negotiation Skills
• Having genuine interest in poultry and livestock management is an added advantage
• Have a valid drivers license (essential)
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.