A Reputable Company seeks the services of an Executive Personal Assistant
Job Title: Executive
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra
- Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate.
- Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
- Answering telephone calls, screening calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Assist Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director. Overseeing the creation of contracts, client packs and other documents, including their formatting, printing, binding and distribution
- Organise meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Complex diary management, both business and personal, for the Director
- Creating detailed travel itineraries
- Extensive and efficient email correspondence
- Organising meetings, including booking venues, ordering refreshments and high quality minute-taking
- Processing of expenses
- Arranging social events for both clients and the team
- Ad-hoc personal errands for the Director
- Management of miscellaneous issues
- Readiness to be contacted out of office hours
- Covering reception on occasion if necessary
- Handling confidential matters with discretion
Qualification and Requirements
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent. A degree-level qualification would be advantageous, but is not essential
- Experienced Personal Assistant at senior management level - Demonstrable and proven experience in a similar role
- Proven diary management skills - Experience of electronic diary management
- Exceptional standard of written and verbal English
- Flexibility on hours
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts
- Ability to organise and plan own work.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages - preferably Microsoft Office Suite.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Company phone
- Pension scheme
- Health care
- 25 days annual leave per annum