▪ Act as the first point of contact: dealing with walk-ins, correspondence, and phone calls.
▪ Manage diaries and calendars, and organize meetings and appointments. You control access to
▪ Book and arrange travel, transport, and accommodation.
▪ Organize events and conferences. On and off-site.
▪ Remind the CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
▪ Type, compile and prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence.
▪ Manage databases and filing systems.
▪ Implement and maintain procedures and administrative systems.
▪ Liaise with staff, suppliers and clients.
▪ Collate and file expenses.
▪ Conduct research on behalf of the CEO.
▪ Organize the CEO's personal commitments including travel or childcare
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with credentials and experience
Bachelor's in Business, Admin or related field.
Experience in a professional environment.
- You are sharp, customer service focused, and well spoken with a polished professional appearance.
- You gain satisfaction from keeping things organized and running smoothly.
- You take ownership of your job tasks and are dedicated to seeing them through.
- You understand the needs and culture of an up and coming IT organization and can fit in well in a contemporary avant-garde environment.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.