- Perform project estimation/pricing, documentation and timescales
- Review of technical drawings and specifications of electrical designs and ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and clients’ requirements
- Contribute in undertaking relevant research in area of operations and/or services
- Use computer-aided (assisted) software (AUTOCAD) and other relevant software’s to perform engineering tasks.
- Ensure continuous improvement to meet client request and targets together with the General Manager.
- Significant experience in managing and executing projects or have evidential detailed analysis and contract management skills
- Contribute to working capital optimization by identifying critical parts (based on risk assessment and implementation of preventive maintenance routines on critical equipment’s) and establishing optimal stock levels of electrical spare parts.
- Project estimation and costing using excel and other relevant software’s.
Qualification and Requirements
- BSc Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- BSc Degree in Electrical or Power Engineering.
- Degree or certification in Project Management will be an added advantage for the position
- A minimum of three (3) years and above post qualification with relevant working experience in any reputable firm is an added advantage
- Fluent in the use of AutoCAD.
- Fluent in Dilux software and other relevant software’s
- Fluent with the use of Microsoft office software especially excel, word and PowerPoint
- Must possess strong financial understanding and analytical skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Project management software.
- Should have excellent communications skills, report writing and presentation skills